TheOnlySony
This morning began with Economics, micro, macro, and international all in one course. I left that classroom after three hours feeling rather overwhelmed and a bit lost. I think I understand the concepts, just not enough to make them real-world in my mind. Thankfully, the instructor seems pretty good and I like her. I've never been in a classroom where we've been called 'folks' so many times. Some instructors say 'students', although that is rare; some say just call us 'you' or 'you all' or 'ya'll'; or some just call us nothing as a body, only singly by name. All I can say is that I think I'll enjoy this class as it begins to click in my head.
~Sonja
1 comment:
I enjoyed my micro-econ class at ISU. It was a lot of common sense ideas, jumbled up with a lot of confusing terms. Once you get the terms down, it's pretty easy!
Post a Comment