The Bassett Bulletin: Hop on board and ride along as we prepare to move to Burundi, East Africa.
Neat artwork Sonja. Your Grandpa Red would be proud of you!
Yes, my weekends have been rather full:Aug 26 - help roof a houseSept 2 - LDCSept 9 - Men's StudySept - 16 SBL sponsor's Meeting Tonight I visited my grandpa. I also decided to not go down to Kansas Cityfor a discipleship conference with Steev 200 Prices
That sounds like a fun class...wish I could be in one too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Neat artwork Sonja. Your Grandpa Red would be proud of you!
Yes, my weekends have been rather full:
Aug 26 - help roof a house
Sept 2 - LDC
Sept 9 - Men's Study
Sept - 16 SBL sponsor's Meeting
Tonight I visited my grandpa. I also decided to not go down to Kansas Cityfor a discipleship conference with Steev 200 Prices
That sounds like a fun class...wish I could be in one too!
Post a Comment