The Bassett Bulletin:
Hop on board and ride along as we prepare to move to Burundi, East Africa.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
The end is in sight
On Thursday at noon my semester will be officially over! I'm so glad and anxious. Only one more week - final projects due, final exams taken, and one more speech to give.
What a beautiful 5 weeks of break it will be.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How do you get your grades from LTC?
I finished my class on Wednesday but have no idea how to get the grades...
Haha. That's funny. Go to MyLTC>Academic Records>My Final Grades>Fall 2006. (That is, if you know your login and password for MyLTC...which you should.) =)
2 comments:
How do you get your grades from LTC?
I finished my class on Wednesday but have no idea how to get the grades...
Haha. That's funny.
Go to MyLTC>Academic Records>My Final Grades>Fall 2006.
(That is, if you know your login and password for MyLTC...which you should.)
=)
Post a Comment