Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another niece and photos from Christmas and Winter Retreat

As of this morning I'm a 3rd time aunt! Molly was born around 2 or 3 this morning.
I'm at home sick right now, so I can't even see her!

Here's some photos from Christmas:










Winter Retreat:




A huge snow and ice storm hit northern Minnesota, and the camp was out of
power for several hours on New Years Eve. We broke out the candles and gathered in
the dining hall. The next day was a beautiful winter wonderland!







Nate gets a trim


3 comments:

TheBigYarhoo said...

Looks like fun! I had a hair cut just now. Sorry to hear you're sick, me too.

billandpange said...

Was so glad to see another update on your life... a day of snow would be an interesting change for us - but I think I am happy enough with our warm winter :)

Anonymous said...

I never saw your WR photos!!! URG!