Thursday, August 02, 2007

Orange County Fair

Last Sunday afternoon Debra, Jon, and myself brought some of the highschool age kids from church to the OC Fair. We had a great time!


Debra, Jon, Daniel, Josh

One of those wild fair rides -- Sara and Jon had the guts to try this one!




I've never seen such huge corn dogs before! Uff da!


Michelle's downs her hot dog -- go girl!



Michelle and Sara trying out the giant swings.



Just two random nerds that Debra wanted a photo of....actually, I think it was the bunny she liked.


And of course: "a girl and her rabbit - it's a beautiful thing."

2 comments:

TheBigYarhoo said...

That was a pretty fun day. I'm not so sure about that one ride though...if I wanted to be a jet fighter pilot I would have joined the Airforce.

billandpange said...

Very cool pictures. It looks like it was a lot of fun.
We're already sad and lonely and missing you over here!