Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Red Kettle Campaign

Two years ago I had the neat opportunity to start bell-ringing for the Salvation Army as part of their Red Kettle Campaign. I had so much fun that I did it the next year, and still had so much fun that I decided to do it this year. It's a neat way to gather a few friends and just chat while ringing the bells, greeting people with a "Merry Christmas!" If you have the opportunity to sign up they're going to be doing the Red Kettle Campaign until December 29th. Go ahead, try it! It's only 2 hours out of your day.


On another note, after work I drive my brother to the airport this afternoon. He's off to Belgium until January. He was invited to a cyclo-cross camp and will also be racing in about six or seven races while he's there. He was also invited to the World Championships again this year, in Italy this time. He hasn't decided if he's going to go yet.


Now it's off to the kitchen to make some Christmas cookies. I'll have to post on that later. Out!

No comments: