Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Short Bicycle Journey



Isn't the photo just great?
I laugh every time I look at it. It wouldn't matter who the people were, I just think it's hilarious how stupid the girl really is. I mean, come on! The guy in control can't see!

On a completely unrelated note...

Christmas break is over and this weekend is Student Leadership Training.

Phenomenal training, I personally think. The training isn't focused on "this is what you are to do as an RA/CM Leader, rather, this is leadership for life!

Here's a question: is management what a leader does, or is discipleship what a leader does?
We discussed passages in 1&2 Timothy and Titus.



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Adorable picture! I love what it expresses about your marriage. You look so happy.

Jessica said...

I love this picture and your comments. I would get a kick out of seeing all three of the pictures posted somehow, too. They were really cute.

Jessica said...

Do you EVER update your blog?

Bassett said...

Not usually...it's the least of my worries. Well, not worries, just the least important responsibility.
Maybe I need to prioritize!
;-)