Yes my last post really was over a year ago!
I'm taking a break from my speech writing to write a bit of something else.
My last post I wasn't even engaged, now I'm married. My, how life can change...seemingly so quickly!
It was brought to my attention, however, that my life is about 1/3 over. This wasn't mentioned directly to me, but I did hear it and accept it as a challenge. Wow. At first I felt the need to move, move, move. Get a move on it Sonja and Jeremy! There are people who need to hear of Christ! But I also remembered someone else saying: "Jesus spent most of His 30-some years preparing for ministry, and "only" three years ministering. Interesting.
Jeremy and I are settled in our hearts with where we are right now. God has us here and we are able to serve in many areas. However, we don't want to get too comfortable. We want to be sensitive to where God wants us and be wise in the choices that we make.
"Go, therefore, and make disciples..."
No comments:
Post a Comment