Summer was great! So amazing to be able to do STEP as a married couple! When summer ended and classes started up for me, that was probably the most difficult time for us as I had to be diligent with homework and keep on track with assignment due dates. We were both so glad when I graduated in December and my evenings are no longer filled with reading assignments, paper writing, and other homework.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Summer was great! So amazing to be able to do STEP as a married couple! When summer ended and classes started up for me, that was probably the most difficult time for us as I had to be diligent with homework and keep on track with assignment due dates. We were both so glad when I graduated in December and my evenings are no longer filled with reading assignments, paper writing, and other homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute blog updating :)
FYI: your address is still www.theonlysony.blogspot.com
Did you know this? You only changed your header? You probably do but just in case I thought i'd tell you.
Post a Comment