Am I allowed to be curious who my readers are?
I mean, this is a blog, a web-log, something that has no secrets and shares no boundaries.
Anyone and their cousin can read this blog, and there's no way to stop them (not like I'd try!)
BUT, I am awful curious to know why I have so many consistent hits from the state of Washington when I hardly know anyone from Washington!
So, this short little note is to see if any of you readers from Washington are interested in telling me who you are! If you don't, that's totally fine, but my curiosity is getting the better of me,
so I'm asking,
just in case you'll tell.
=)
And if you don't tell, please do continue to return and read.
It's totally fine by me!
2 comments:
Haha... I've thought about doing this at my blog too. :) Sorry to get your hopes up though with my comment.
I guess you know where I'm from.
Post a Comment